Prism Pak Plan & Blueprint Bags are great for archiving & shipping!
HOT TIP: Need a longer bag than what's listed? Telescope 2 plan bags together to get the fit you need!
- Water-resistant: no more surprises from water penetrating the bag in shipment.
- Self-sealing adhesive flap: our thick 2 mil adhesive is the same used on our deposit bags to secure Federal Reserve Shipments!
- Lighter weight: Plastic Plan bags are less than 1/2 the weight of a comparable paper bag, saving $ and fuel on shipping!
- Greater strength: Made of Super Tuff Co-ex polyethylene, our 2 mil plan bags uses a special plastic blend than makes them twice as strong as out competitor's 3 mil bag, at 33% less weight!
- Economically priced: Our plastic plan bags are 40% cheaper than comparable paper bags
- Plastic blueprint bags require less storage space - only 25% of the storage area that Paper require
Planning for Green - Prism Pak's Commitment to the Environment:Prism Pak is committed, not only to selling quality products at the lowest prices, but also ensuring the bags that we manufacture & sell have the lowest negative environmental impact that they can without comprising product integrity. Our plan bags are made from 35% recycled material. We've put together the following chart comparing plastic & paper lifecycles so that you can make informed decisions about the materials that you buy. Know that we stand behind our environmental commitment. To read complete details of our product line sustainability, click here.
|Energy to Produce||40% less than paper - 594BTU or .17408 kwh||+40% more than plastic - 2511 BTU or .7359 kwh|
|Water to Produce||4% of the water needed to produce paper bags. 58 gallons/1500 bags||+96% more water to produce than plastic.1004 gallons/1000bags|
|Weight/landfill space||2000 bags=30lbs||2000 bags=280lbs|
|GreenHouse Gas Emissions||50% less than composted paper. 4,645 tons/150 million bags||+50% more than plastic. 7,621 tons/100 million bags|
|Energy to recycle||91% less energy per lb than paper||+91% more than plastic|
|Air pollutants||70% less than paper||+70% more than plastic|
|Water Pollution||50x less than paper||50x more than plastic|
|To Make 1 ton of Plastic, it takes:||Plastic from Natural Resources||Plastic from Recycled Material|
|Oil/Natural Gas||7,850 lbs||0|
|Energy Required (HDPE)||21,471 kwh||1,074 kwh|