Low Density Poly Tubing 6 Mil
Poly tubing is excellent for creating protective packaging for items of varying length because the tubing can be cut to the lengths required and sealed on one or both ends. This film is made from 100% virgin low density polyethylene, which makes it acceptable for use with food products and it’s treated on one side so that it will readily accept printing inks. Tubing can be heat sealed, stapled or taped at either one or both ends. All sizes come on 12” diameter rolls with 3” cores.
- 100% virgin low density polyethylene
- Treated to allow for printing
- Meets FDA requirements for food use
- Excellent for packaging products of varying lengths
- Supplied on 12” diameter rolls (3” core)